Thursday, September 1, 2011

Worried


I'm a little worried and trying to figure out what is going on.  At first I thought they were going on a trip which means I have to stay home with Steve.  Steve works so he's not here as much as he should be and that means I'm alone too much!  Jean was packing up her art supplies and clothing so I was sure they were leaving but she didn't pack the usual bags and nobody got the French easels so now, I'm just worried and don't know what's going on!  They left with the boxes and then they came back without the boxes.  If they go on a trip, they call it teaching a workshop, I don't get to go outside and I miss them!  I won't sleep with Steve unless he turns that loud fan off and he says he can't sleep without it.  I miss my usual people and having things done the way I'm used to having them!  I'm keeping my eyes and ears open!  

No comments:

Post a Comment