Monday, October 3, 2011

Big Brave Kitty Kitty!

Yesterday I went outside all by myself.  I wasn't afraid!  Jean usually goes out with me but she didn't want to go so she just left the sun room door open in case I had to make a run for it.  I stayed where I could see that the door was really open but I wasn't afraid, really!  I ate some grass and wondered around.  Saw a couple of those rabbits and I kept my eye on them too in case they decided to chase me since I was out there by myself but I wasn't afraid, I was just being careful.  I got to go all around the back yard.  I kept my eyes open in case a boogiebear came close to the fence but I wasn't afraid.  I also watched out for the owls, the ants and those black bugs that make me gag.  Those pesky grasshoppers make so much noise that after I made a turn about the yard I decided to just come inside so Jean wouldn't be worried about me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a House Cat too, a homeowner. I get pretty nervous about the outdoors too, a lot of times it has weather! Rain, snow, hail, heat, blizzards, Robert and I lived in some awful climates. I like air conditioning and indoor game like mice.

    Makes sense why you turned around and came back in. I do that too when I go outside. It's just too much. I think all of my skills are oriented toward civilization and managing humans, hunting indoor prey, modeling. It's one thing to take a short vacation into the wild but I wouldn't want to live there!

    We're in the city now and it's got interesting smells and more yogurt than the wilderness.

    Ari the San Francisco modeling cat.

    ReplyDelete