Monday, August 8, 2011

Feeling Old!




I woke up this morning at 5, well actually I didn't wake up but I decided it might be safe to get up and look out the window.  It's OK for me to wander around as a cat should at night as long as I am quiet!  If I meet Tom in the hall, I pretend I don't see him because I'm not sure I'm even supposed to be there.  I could hear the birds outside and I wanted to look out the window but that chest looked further away than it used to and I just wasn't sure I could make that jump.  I sat there, looking and looking and I just felt old so I laid my head down like an old cat and just listened to the birds thinking how nice it would be if I could just know I could make that jump.  Everyone got up and we went about our daily routine.  I got fed, brushed, combed, scratched, petted and vibrated which is a real treat and makes me feel awesome.  Then, wonder of wonders!  Here comes Tom with a nice carpeted ramp that goes from the bed to the chest!  Now, I can take the ramp up to the bed, run straight across the bed and up the new ramp to the window!  I really am a good boy, life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment