Sunday, August 7, 2011

Willie the wonder cat

My name is Willie.  I am 14 years old.  Born in Alabama in a hay cave under the big round bales of hay in the wee hours of July 4th.  I soon moved into the house and have only spent one night outside since, that's when the boogiebear chased me to the woods, I barely made it up into a big tree.  I'm really glad that boogiebears can't climb trees!



I have been working since I was a baby.  It's hard work sitting still for artists to paint me but I've learned to "stay", "sit", and look at the camera, plus a lot of other things that get me treats.  I've been painted many times and people say I'm very handsome.

Here's a picture from a modeling session.  I really had to pee, I was glad when the timer dinged, that means I can take 5.  


This one was taken on my birthday, what's a birthday?  Anyway, I got this yummy catnip and a doll but I don't play with dolls......really, I don't!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment