Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Chair


I have my own chair.  My nails get clipped so they are blunt on the ends and I have to work hard to get them sharp again, I wonder why because they just get clipped again!  I love my chair, it is My chair but every time I get it looking good just like I like, it gets traded out for another one or a cover put over it.  In this picture, I'm balanced up on the back of it and you can see some of the work I've done making it look like a tough cat's hangout.  I'm a mighty warrior cat sitting on top of my chair.  I get in the seat, put my back feet on the lower part of the chair back to brace myself and go to work with my front claws.  I make lots of noise ripping and shredding the chair.  It makes me strong in case I have to protect myself from those sneaky mean rabbits in the yard!   

No comments:

Post a Comment